Elements of an assembly of power output equipment from offshore wind farms and elements of power stations located at sea.
Regulation of the Minister for Climate and Environment laying down detailed requirements for elements of an assembly of power output equipment and for elements of power stations located at sea
The purpose of the Draft Regulation is to specify the requirements for the elements of an assembly of power output equipment from an offshore wind farm and for elements of power stations located at sea, including construction requirements for elements of power stations, while taking into account the safety and reliability of the operation of an assembly of power output equipment and power stations located at sea. Currently, no specific provisions concerning the technical requirements for an assembly of power output equipment are in place in the Polish legislation.
In accordance with Article 83 of the Act on Promotion of Electricity Generation in Offshore Wind Farms of 17 December 2020, the requirements should specify the following:
1) the minimum operational life of the assembly of power output equipment;
2) the minimum availability and maximum power loss of the assembly of power output equipment and the detailed manner in which the minimum availability shall be determined;
3) requirements for elements of power stations, including construction requirements;
4) requirements for cable export lines used for power output from offshore wind farms;
5) requirements for secondary circuit equipment and systems and for equipment and systems associated with them;
6) requirements for telecommunications equipment and systems;
7) requirements for the protection of secondary circuit equipment, equipment associated with it, and telecommunications equipment from environmental factors;
8) the minimum scope of the assessments, analyses, and reports referred to in Article 82(5) of the above-mentioned Act, and the deadlines for their preparation and provision to the transmission system operator;
9) requirements for operational procedures and inspections.