Handling of toxic chemicals and their precursors, including substances on the schedules of the Convention on the Prohibition of the Development, Production, Stockpiling and Use of Chemical Weapons and on their Destruction
Draft Implementing Decree on the implementation of certain measures related to the prohibition of chemical weapons
The draft Implementing Decree replaces the existing Implementing Decree No 208/2008 and lays down the details, in particular, on the following areas governed by Act No 19/1997:
- contents of the report on activities for protection purposes,
- facilities that may handle Schedule 1 substances,
- reports on the handling of Schedule 1, Schedule 2 and Schedule 3 substances,
- conditions for transferring Schedule 2 and Schedule 3 substances,
- record-keeping of scheduled substances,
- reports on the production of certain organic chemicals.
The draft legislation does not contain any references to national technical standards, technical documents or corporate standards, or to European standards, harmonised standards, or international standards or recommendations.