The draft covers the following radio interfaces:
- B01-42 and 45 to 48 for non-specific devices;
- B03-05 and 06 for broadband data transmission systems;
- B06-24 for inductive applications;
- B07-07 for Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) devices;
- B15-01 for Assistive Listening Devices (ALDs);
- B17-07 and 08 for radiodetermination, tracking and acquisition of information;
- D03-01 and 02 for analogue and digital PMR446.
Radio interfaces for short-range devices and PMR446
These radio interfaces contain details on the frequency plan and the description of the minimum technical requirements for the radio communication devices in question (see point 6) in connection with the efficient use of the radio spectrum.