The draft contains requirements for the design of welfare facilities in mobile site huts, sheds or similar units that are portable in their entirety or in modules.
Order on the design of mobile site huts and the like
The draft contains amendments to the Danish Working Environment Authority Order No 775 of 17 September 1992 on the design of mobile site huts and the like, that are notified to the EU-commission in accordance with the Information Procedure Directive.
The Order contains amendments to § 3(1) and (2), § 4(1)-(5), § 5(2)-(4), § 6(1) and (2), § 9 and §§ 13-18. These are minor amendments and clarifications of the current requirements. The new requirements will only apply to mobile site huts produced on 1 July 2021 or later. Old mobile site huts can still be used after 1 July 2021.
The primary amendments contain requirements for:
- a toilet room that must be lockable;
- there to be a refrigerator;
- there to be an airing cupboard;
- showers that must have an anteroom with a lockable door;
- windows that must have a U-value that does not exceed 1.5.