- trained animals,
- operators of circuses (travelling exhibitions or fairs),
- operators of establishments used for public performances of animals or used for training such animals (permanent establishments),
- operators of sports actions and events,
- creators of audiovisual works,
- providers of programming services.
Draft implementing decree of the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development of the Slovak Republic laying down the details of using or training animals for the purposes of public performances and the list of animals for the purposes of public performances
The draft implementing decree lays down a list of animals the use of which for public performances is prohibited. At the same time, the draft lays down the conditions for the dressage of animals used for the purposes of public performances, including training, in order to ensure the same level of animal welfare protection for all animals that are used and trained for this purpose.