Heat production plants powered by gaseous fuels with a heat output exceeding 35 kW
Approving the technical fire safety regulations for the design, construction and operation of heat production plants powered by gaseous fuels.
The notified provision updates the existing fire safety provisions for heat production plants powered by gaseous fuels with a heat output exceeding 35 kW pursuant to the Decree of the Minister of the Interior of 12 April 1996 (notification 1995/393/I) amended by the decrees of 16 November 1999 and 23 July 2001 (notifications 1999/261/I and 2001/20/I).
Specifically, the draft decree consists of six articles and two annexes, namely:
- Article 1: Defines the field of application;
- Article 2: Defines the objectives;
- Article 3: Approves the technical provisions;
- Article 4: Establishes the use of firefighting products;
- Article 5: Establishes the provisions for existing plants;
- Article 6: Sets out the final provisions;
- Annex 1: Technical fire safety regulations;
- Annex 2: List of technical specifications.