Safety road restraint systems
Technical conditions (TP) 108 – Crash barriers on roads. Steel crash barriers
These technical conditions (TCs) specify general requirements for the spatial arrangement of steel crash barriers. The TCs address the design of the arrangement of steel guardrail-type crash barriers on roads and bridges.
The TCs provide general requirements for the spatial arrangement of steel crash barriers on roads;
- structural parts of crash barriers, local adaptations;
- crash barriers on roads;
- crash barriers on bridges;
- opening crash barriers and passages;
- steel guardrail-type crash barriers – definition and alignment of common requirements;
- recommendations for designing individually manufactured crash barriers;
- testing and approval of steel crash barriers.