Products and services in the construction field
Draft Act amending the Burgenland Building Act 1997
Essentially, the following problems should, in practice, be resolved or eliminated through the amendment of the Building Act in question:
- Necessary definitions are to be inserted,
- duplications in procedures avoided,
- the need for specification in the simplified procedure met,
- problems with the subsequent subdivision of property resolved and
- the body of law for existing buildings simplified.