Soil improvers – Biostimulants
Ministerial Decree amending Annexes 2, 6 and 7 to Legislative Decree No 75 of 29 April 2010 on the reorganisation and revision of the guidelines on fertilisers, pursuant to Article 13 of Law No 88 of 7 July 2009
The draft consists of a single article and one annex. The article:
- amends Annex 2 - ‘Soil improvers’, Annex 6 - ‘Specific action products’ and Annex 7 - ‘Tolerances’ of Legislative Decree No 75 of 29 April 2010, in accordance with the annex;
- grants a period of 12 months from the entry into force of the new measure in which to dispose of national fertilisers produced in compliance with the legislation in force prior to that date;
- states that the decree shall not restrict the placing on the market of fertilisers which have been legally produced and placed on the market in an EU Member State or Turkey, or which have been legally produced in one of the signatory States to the European Free Trade Association (EFTA) or a signatory to the agreement on the European Economic Area (EEA);
- states that the Ministry for Agricultural, Food and Forestry Policies is the competent authority for the application, where necessary, of the assessment procedures laid down in Regulation (EC) No 764/2008.
The annex describes the amendments made to the annexes consisting of:
- insertion of product No 17 - ‘Spent mushroom compost’ in point 2 of Annex 2 - Soil improvers;
- correction of the transcription error of the symbol ‘%’ regarding the Mannitol parameter in column 4 of the product under order number 8 b), designation of the type ‘Solution of filtrated seaweed cream’ of Annex 6 - Specific action products - Biostimulants;
- added entry ‘Spent mushroom compost’ in point 4, Soil improvers, of Annex 7 - Tolerances;
- correction of point 8.3.1 regarding product No 10 ‘Liquid seaweed extract from Macrocystis Integrifolia’, of Annex 7 - Tolerances.