The proposed amendment seeks to:
1. Establishment of import declaration exemption for imported food, etc. used as samples or taste testings at Exhibition;
2. Specification of pesticide test items for random sampling test;
3. Establishment of laboratory test exemption for re-imported parts of apparatus, containers and packages;
4. 232 kinds of single component pesticides for inspection are adjusted to 208, and the names of pesticides are modified to match with food code;
5. Adjustment of the scope of foods that a Minister of Food and Drug Safety recognizes as safe among foods, etc. that have no inadequate history after inspection;
6. Addition of field test item and judgment criteria for garlic.