Ministerial Decree amending Annexes 1, 7, 8 and 13 to Legislative Decree No 75 of 29 April 2010 on the reorganisation and review of guidelines in relation to fertilisers, pursuant to Article 13 of Law No 88 of 7 July 2009
The draft comprises a single article and one annex and lays down:
- the amendment and addition of Annexes 1, 7, 8 and 13 to Legislative Decree No 75 of 29 April 2010, as specified in the Annex;
- the granting of a period of 12 months from the entry into force of the new measure in which to dispose of national fertilisers produced in compliance with legislation in force prior to that date;
- confirmation of the application of the mutual recognition principle;
- identification of the competent authority as being the Ministry of Agricultural, Food and Forestry Policies for the purpose of applying, where necessary, the assessment procedures under Regulation (EC) No 764/2008.
The Annex contains:
- the amendment and addition of two products to points 5.1 ‘Organic nitrogen fertilisers’ and 5.1.1 ‘Fluid organic nitrogen fertilisers’, in Annex 1 ‘National fertilisers’;
- the addition of two items with their corresponding tolerances to point 3.3.1 ‘Organic nitrogen fertilisers’ (solid and fluid) in Annex 7 ‘Tolerances’;
- the addition of a paragraph to point 1 ‘Premise’ of Annex 8 ‘Labelling and placing on the market’;
- the addition of two products (9 and 22) to Table 1. ‘List of fertilisers suitable for use in organic agriculture’ in Annex 13 ‘Register of fertilisers’.